Get the Latest Legislative NewsSouth Dakota Retailers Association 2/13/2019
Get info on significant retail issues being debated at the State Capitol in today's issue of the Legislative Bulletin. It's available in the members-only area of our website: https://www.sdra.org/members/legislative_bulletins.asp. Need help with your username and password? Email us at email@example.com.
A hard copy of the Bulletin will be mailed to members who prefer that format.
Among the issues discussed in this week's SDRA Legislative Bulletin:
- Repealing parts of the legislative process
- Requiring lodging establishments to provide employee training on human trafficking
- Guns in the workplace
- Record keeping for businesses that use computers when working on government contracts
- County sales tax proposal
- Increasing the state's share of video lottery revenue
- Requiring businesses to place digital filters on products with internet access
- Farm machinery lemon law
- Transporting alcohol
- Non-compete agreements
PLUS: the latest municipal sales tax report and details on our upcoming seminars in Hill City and Madison.