Online registration for 2019 Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet
1:00 p.m. (Members Only) Annual Meeting & Legislative Briefing
- A quick snapshot of highlights from the past year
- Election of new SDRA Board of Directors
- Hear about what we expect to be the big retail issues for the 2019 Legislative Session
- An inside look at what state policy leaders are expecting for the upcoming session. You'll hear from Gov. Kristi Noem, Senate President Pro Tempore Brock Greenfield, and House Minority Leader Jamie Smith.
3:30 p.m. Workforce Panel: Navigating the Changing Nature of Work
4:15 p.m. Social Media Demonstration: Practical Applications to Improve Business
6:00 p.m. Social Hour & ProStart Silent Auction
- Mingle with legislators, state officials, and retailers from across the state during the social hour
- Enjoy appetizers prepared by T.F. Riggs (Pierre) High School ProStart students
- Support students during the silent auction to benefit the South Dakota ProStart program
7:00 p.m. Awards Banquet
- Help us honor the recipient of the 2019 Retailer of the Year Award plus we'll announce the recipient of a brand new Customer Service Award
- Dine with legislators from your area and with other public officials
For more information call SDRA at 800.658.5545, or contact us via email.